db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Manske, Michael" <Michael.Man...@dat.de>
Subject javaName instead of column name
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:17:07 GMT
I'm using torque-3.0 and found a problem with use of "javaName" in the base
peer classes. The object model generation task does not generate "javaName"
instead of
real column name in the BaseXPeer classes.

I'm using the following section in xml-schema:

        <column name="ADVERTID" primaryKey="true" required="true"
            size="19" type="DECIMAL"/>
        <column name="BEGINDATE" javaName="TEST" required="true" size="14"
type="VARCHAR"/>
        <column name="ENDDATE" required="true" size="14" type="VARCHAR"/>

and get the following lines in the resulting base peer:

    /** the column name for the BEGINDATE field */
    public static final String BEGINDATE;
    BEGINDATE = "ADVERT_ADVERT.BEGINDATE";

It should be "TEST" instead of "BEGINDATE".
I have played around with "torque.sameJavaName" but without success...
Is this a bug or do i something wrong?

Thanks,
Michael