db-torque-user mailing list archives

From David Hakim <dha...@webcodex.com>
Subject SOLVED: Problems with the jdbc task against SQLServer
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 21:22:33 GMT
	Actually this looks like just more weirdness with Microsoft's JDBC
driver not returning database meta data the way it should (or at least
the way I'd like it to). It seems that while torque's jdbc task will
function somewhat (i.e. it will retrieve tables and columns) against
sqlserver by including the extra property:

torque.database.schema = %

in your build.properties, it works much better (i.e. it actually pulls
primary key meta-data) if the schema is set to dbo

torque.database.schema = dbo

Swarn: Sorry for the less than complete advice I posted on this issue
earlier :)

-Dave