db-torque-user mailing list archives

From David Hakim <dha...@webcodex.com>
Subject No default values in my Object Model
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:40:03 GMT
	Sorry if this a newbie question but I couldn't find anything on it in
the docs or mail archive. I used torque to generate an XML schema file
from an existing mysql database. I then generated the object model for
that database. The object model however will not compile because there
are syntax errors in the generated base classes:

         /**
          * The value for the print field
          */
         private int print = ;

         /**
          * The value for the condition field
          */
         private byte condition = ;

Any idea what would cause these errors in code generation ? I went
through the same process with a SQLServer database the other day (even
though there were a couple hangups there in getting torque to generate
the XML from the existing mssql schema) however all the generated
objects output and compiled correctly .

Thoughts ?
-Dave