db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Chris K Chew" <ch...@fenetics.com>
Subject RE: Contribute Torque Logo Ideas!
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:15:34 GMT
> From: Erik Price [mailto:eprice@ptc.com]
>
> I had actually been trying to think of one last week when I first
> encountered the site, and noticed that it still uses the Turbine logo.
> It's putting it into electronic form that is a little difficult (my only
> graphics program is OmniGraffle, a diagramming tool ;).

I am glad you have already been thinking about this!

The good thing is that most or many of us work in companies that have
graphics designers.  If you can get your ideas down as best as you can,
either textually or graphically, I am sure we can find a talented somebody
to pretty it up.

In terms of a timeline, I am thinking it would be nice to have ideas within
a few weeks.

Thanks,

Chris