db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Campbell, Justin" <jcampb...@profilesys.com>
Subject RE: SOLVED: Problems with the jdbc task against SQLServer
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:54:21 GMT
	Just for reference: We are seeing this behavior over here with
Macromedia's SQL Server driver, as well as with New Atlanta's JTurbo. Seems
it's more SQL Server itself rather than the JDBC driver.

Sorry I didn't see your e-mail earlier or I would've replied sooner with a
fix.

Good luck.

- Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hakim [mailto:dhakim@webcodex.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 5:23 PM
To: Turbine Torque Users List
Subject: SOLVED: Problems with the jdbc task against SQLServer

	Actually this looks like just more weirdness with Microsoft's JDBC
driver not returning database meta data the way it should (or at least
the way I'd like it to). It seems that while torque's jdbc task will
function somewhat (i.e. it will retrieve tables and columns) against
sqlserver by including the extra property:

torque.database.schema = %

in your build.properties, it works much better (i.e. it actually pulls
primary key meta-data) if the schema is set to dbo

torque.database.schema = dbo

Swarn: Sorry for the less than complete advice I posted on this issue
earlier :)

-Dave