db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Fortytwo <...@ign.com>
Subject Re: Can anybody help me on runing Torque? Thanks!
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 01:02:16 GMT
I use Visual Slickedit and I just have it call ant to compile things. I'm
assuming you could do the same thing to have it call ant to use torque.

However, it's only necessary to run torque when you actually change the
schema. It's not necessary to run it every time you compile, so integrating
it with your IDE probably won't save you much effort.