db-torque-user mailing list archives

From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: Cascading delete?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 19:06:40 GMT
Gabe,

I remember seeing some osrt of config setting for that when generating the
OM objects, but I can't for the life of me find it!

Keep looking I guess..  I would check in the .vm templates.
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriel Bauman [mailto:gabe@bravenet.com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 2:19 PM
To: Turbine Torque Users List
Subject: Cascading delete?

Hello again,

Is there a configuration option that generates code to do cascading
deletions on foreign key records? So, if I had a Cart record and a bunch
of Item records associated with Cart, I could just delete Cart and have
Torque clean up the Items.

Easy enough to implement, but just wondering if it's been done.

Thanks,

Gabe