db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Frederic Gedin <frederic.ge...@Jaluna.COM>
Subject Re: Map objects to different databases
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 07:59:02 GMT

Malte Stien wrote:

>Thank you for that. I will try this. In which file do I have to set the
>following lines? Is that for the runtime in Torque.properties or for the code
>generation in build.properties?
As this is something needed only for build, you should have these lines
in your "build.properties" file.
One more comment: when building your databases, beware that each of them
do have its own ID_TABLE table.

>>torque.schema.sql.excludes  = <the database you will build manually>
>>torque.schema.create-db.excludes = id-table-schema.xml, <the database
>>you will build manually>
>>torque.schema.init-sql.excludes = <the database you will build manually>
>Some questions remain:
>1. How do I deal with the two different databases during runtime?
>2. How do I initilize Torque to make it use both databases?
>3. And how do I specify which classes map to which database if I generate one
>database manually?
Regarding the runtime usage of your two databases, your
torque.properties file seems to be OK.

>Thank you very much for further advice.
You're welcome

Please let me know if you succeeded building your two databases

View raw message