db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Newbie help: dependancies
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:51:57 GMT
EPugh@upstate.com wrote:

> I just go and check ibiblio to see if they have what I need, they have all
> the common stuff.  HOwever, if they don't have it, if you put it in your
> local maven repository, then you can use it.

Ok, think I have figured this out some more.

Trouble is I have listed torque as a dependancy of my project - but
torque has it's own dependancies which are missing, which is causing my
torque generated source build to fail.

Where can I get a list of dependancies to be included when you include
torque in a runtime environment? The Maven howto does not list this?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street