db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jon King <...@minaret.com>
Subject Re: No default values in my Object Model
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:05:39 GMT
This happens because the generated schema can specify defaults for integer
columns that are empty strings (i.e., default = "").  I'd like to be able to tell
the jdbc target to supress the generation of defaults but don't know how to do
this.  I end up stripping a lot of the default specification out of the xml with
a sed script.  If you eliminate the empty string defaults for integer columns,
the object model will build correctly.