db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: NullpointerException
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:11:59 GMT
If you want to get technical.... there is a way to avoid this message - - go with a DB
that has basic support for transactions from db through driver into Torque. ;-) [no, I'm
not going the "But MySQL does have transaction support" route - just sayin'].
Otherwise, take the warning for what it's worth to you, or try to play logging games
around the Torque.init (set the level to ERROR, init, then back to WARN). I've seen
this warning so much I'd think it was broken if it wasn't there. :-)

Glad to see you're up and running, tho'.