db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>
Subject Re: AW: NullpointerException
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:39:25 GMT
I'm currently using Torque to talk to quite a few databases including MySQL. I
responded with the initial problem that I had and how I fixed it, but in looking closer at

your properties, you're also missing the factory property. Below is a snippet from my
config that encompasses all connection information for a single db - where I have
'appdb', yours is listed as 'default':

torque.database.default=appdb
torque.database.appdb.adapter=mysql
torque.dsfactory.appdb.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFact
ory
torque.dsfactory.appdb.pool.defaultMaxConnections=15
torque.dsfactory.appdb.pool.maxExpiryTime=1200
torque.dsfactory.appdb.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
torque.dsfactory.appdb.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.appdb.connection.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/apdb0001
torque.dsfactory.appdb.connection.user = username
torque.dsfactory.appdb.connection.password = password

torque.idbroker.cleverquantity = true
torque.manager.useCache = true

I didn't find much on the internet that addresses this, but I hope this helps.