db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>
Subject Re: setDbName
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 04:09:34 GMT
To further clarify where I'm getting the exception, I have the following code:

    Criteria crit = new Criteria();
    if (dbName != null) {
      crit.setDbName(dbName);
    }

[I've also gone the "new Criteria(dbName)" route with
identical results]

If I perform a doSelect(crit) at this point, it works as
expected. However, if I add the following line prior to
executing the doSelect(crit), I always get a
NullPointerException from the Base:

 crit.addAscendingOrderByColumn(MyPeer.SORT_NUMBER);

(Where 'MyPeer.SORT_NUMBER' is valid - and works if the
criteria is against the 'default' database)

  I haven't gone too far into the code, but this is looking
more like a bug.