db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>
Subject setDbName
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:10:44 GMT
I'm running an application that deals with more than one 'instance' of a database
(identical tables, columns, etc - just different data). I'm trying to use Criteria's
'setDbName' to configure the connection to use (as defined in Torque.properties)
and I hit a 'null' coming back from BasePeer's createQuery (line 1209) via
BasePeer's doSelect (line 1334).  I'm not in the position to know how many
databases there will be, but I do know they will all be identical - and can configure the

jdbc connections on the fly, so the ability so setDbName to just point Torque to a
different connection is exactly what I need, but I can't seem to get past the
BasePeer's NullPointerException.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View raw message