db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jan Marten Visser <jan.marten.vis...@virgil.nl>
Subject Re: ID Broker
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 16:43:34 GMT
I used to generate an xml file from an sql file by using the 'sql2xml'
task. I had to do two things then:
- set the defaultIdMethod to "none"
- set the idMethod attribute for each table-tag (in the xml file) to
'null' (If I remember correctly you can also remove it since it is not
mandatory and defaults no 'null'.

I would check the table elements in your sql table to see if the
idMethod attributes are all 'null'.