db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Bauman <g...@bravenet.com>
Subject Re: build.properties or project.properties -> which one?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 18:48:59 GMT
> So which is it to be? project or build? Can either the docs or the code
> be fixed to be correct, either way?

You should still have a build.properties around when using the Maven
plugin. Put any settings that are soley related to code generation in
build.properties, and everything else (DB settings, etc) in
project.properties.

I have attached my build.properties below. Good luck.

Gabe

============ build.properties =============

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#  TORQUE: GENERAL BUILD-TIME SETTINGS
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

torque.contextProperties        = project.properties
torque.runOnlyOnSchemaChange    = true
torque.useClasspath             = true
database.manual.creation        = false

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#  TORQUE: BUILD-TIME PATH SETTINGS
# -------------------------------------------------------------------

torque.schema.dir               = src/schema
torque.sql.dir                  = target/generated-sql
torque.java.dir                 = src/java
torque.lib.dir                  = ${maven.repo.local}
#torque.lib.dir                  = ${lib.repo}

# -------------------------------------------------------------------
#  TORQUE: BUILD-TIME DOCUMENTATION SETTINGS

torque.doc.dir                  = target/site
torque.doc.format               = html

#  TORQUE: OBJECT MODEL GENERATION SETTINGS
torque.addGetByNameMethod       = true
torque.addTimeStamp             = false
torque.addIntakeRetrievable     = false
torque.useManagers              = false