db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Audrey Wang <wanganqi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can anybody help me on runing Torque? Thanks!
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 00:54:16 GMT

Hi, all

I am a new user of Torque and have great interest on it. I am doing my Masters' project in
San Jose State University now and would like to integrate torque to my application.

I have built torque by Ant. But I am using JBuilder6.0 as my IDE.

Can anybody give me a hand on how I can run torque or call torque API under my own application?
In another word, how can I build torque under my IDE?

Thanks,

Audrey Wang