db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Quinton McCombs" <qmcco...@nequalsone.com>
Subject RE: build.properties or project.properties -> which one?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 16:45:51 GMT
I am not sure which version of the plugin you are using.  However, the
last version of the plugin that was available from torque's cvs repo and
the current version in maven's cvs repo do not require that you have a
build.properties.

The setting of torque.contextProperties (or something very similar) is
the file that torque will read for its settings.  By default, this is
set to project.properties.

The Turbine project uses the torque plugin for its build process without
a build.properties.  All toque configuration is in project.properties.