db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Quinton McCombs" <qmcco...@nequalsone.com>
Subject RE: build.properties or project.properties -> which one?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 19:33:36 GMT
You do NOT need a build.properties file for the plugin.  You can use the
build.properties file as an override to the settings in
project.properties.

Take a look at the project.properties and maven.xml of the current HEAD
version of Turbine.

Quinton McCombs
NequalsOne - HealthCare marketing tools
mailto:qmccombs@NequalsOne.com