db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Lecheta" <ricardolech...@brturbo.com>
Subject Re: SELECT TABLE.FIELD FROM TABLE. How do I do this?
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2003 04:59:49 GMT
Thank you Gareth, the code worked, but it shows a list of Record objects. I
would like that the list was of Pessoa objects.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gareth Boden" <gareth.boden@egsgroup.com>
To: "Turbine Torque Users List" <torque-user@db.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 1:16 AM
Subject: Re: SELECT TABLE.FIELD FROM TABLE. How do I do this?

Is there a way to do it?

> SELECT TABLE.FIELD FROM TABLE // only a field of the table
> I tried to do it like this:
> Criteria c = new Criteria();
> c.addSelectColumn(PessoaPeer.NOME);
> PessoaPeer.doSelect(c);

> Could you please tell me the right way to do it ?

Use something like:
List l = PessoaPeer.doSelectVillageRecords(c);
for (Iterator it = l.iterator(); it.hasNext(); ) {
Record r = (Record) it.next();
Object valueInColumn1 = r.getValue(1).asObject();

Development Team Leader, eGS, 5-7 Singer Street, London EC2A 4BQ. +44
(0)20 7336 1440

CONFIDENTIALITY: This is email is confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of eGovernment Solutions (UK) Ltd. If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender.