db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Clay Lipscomb" <clipsc...@iconixx.com>
Subject Oracle Timestamp vs Date in Torque select
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:04:08 GMT
I have a column which is an Oracle DATE and defined as type DATE in the
Torque schema XML file. When Torque executes a Select statement with
this column in the criteria it uses a TO_TIMESTAMP to convert the date
value where it should use a TO_DATE. My column is indexed but the
TO_TIMESTAMP negates the index. Is there any way to get Torque to use
TO_DATE? My only other option is to change the column to a TIMESTAMP,
which I would rather not do.

cl