db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Swarn Dhaliwal" <sdhali...@aem-east.com>
Subject RE: Creating Database Schema
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:51:51 GMT
Hi all,
	I have been trying to generate schema.xml from an MSSQLServer
database using torque-jdbc task. The task seems to execute without any
problems but the schema.xml file it generates is empty. Here is the
information I used to run it and the output.

torque.database.createUrl =
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://hostname:1433;DatabaseName=mydbname;SelectMet
hod=cursor
torque.database.buildUrl =
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://hostname:1433;DatabaseName=mydbname;SelectMet
hod=cursor
torque.database.url =
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://hostname:1433;DatabaseName=mydbname;SelectMet
hod=cursor
torque.database.driver = com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver
torque.database.user = username
torque.database.password = password
torque.database.host = hostname

The following output is generated

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE database SYSTEM
"http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/dtd/database.dtd">
<!-- Autogenerated by JDBCToXMLSchema! -->
<database/>

Any advice as what am I doing wrong will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Swarn