db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff cox" <J...@cwindustries.net>
Subject RE: project-schema.sql... DROP with casacade?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 06:10:38 GMT
Thanks... I have been useing Torque in 'jar' format, but I will unpack
it and then pack it back up... I knew it used Velocity templates, but I
guess I just didn't think about...

Cheers...

-----Original Message-----
From: CY Ing [mailto:cy.ing@iasolution.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 12:45 AM
To: Turbine Torque Users List
Subject: RE: project-schema.sql... DROP with casacade?

Torque uses Velocity to generate DLLs, which is based on SQL template
files.
For example, you can locate Oracle DROP template at
<torque>\templates\sql\base\oracle\drop.vm. It looks like this:

DROP TABLE $table.Name CASCADE CONSTRAINTS;
#if ($table.IdMethod == "native")
DROP SEQUENCE $table.SequenceName;
#end

Just modify to get what you need. When you done, regenerate the DDL and
see
what happens.

Regards.