db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Howard Lin" <Howard....@vonage.com>
Subject RE: Configuration for different databases
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:17:01 GMT
I assume you want to generate SQL scripts using Torque. I think current Torque only generate
SQL scripts for one database that's defined in build-torque.properties file. To get around
this problem, I used Ant's token-filtering methods to create build-torque.properties for different
databases.

Howard Lin