db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Bauman <g...@bravenet.com>
Subject Missing Control.vm in generator jar, among other problems
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:03:23 GMT
I noticed that sql/db-init/Control.vm is missing from the generator's
jar file when built from cvs. Copying it into place from the 3.0.0 dist
seems to make things work again, mostly.

Also, "ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
in any resource loader" seems to appear in the velocity log on each
build. The file does not appear to be present in either jar.

One final thing: running torque:create-db, torque cannot find my JDBC
driver, which is on my project's classpath.

All of these issues seem to be related - anyone see the smoking gun
here? I have torque.useClasspath=true, using Torque Maven plugin, and I
am using a recent snapshot of Velocity.

Thanks in advance,

Gabe