db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Eric Emminger <e...@ericemminger.com>
Subject Re: modified column
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:32:27 GMT
Dan

I'm pretty sure you'll have to use a CUSTOM Criteria, unless you'd like
to add this feature to Torque, which is always welcome! The other option
I've seen is to create the SQL statement and execute it as a prepared
statement; this is sometimes easier with complex queries.

It would *really* help if you could give a simple example that would
actually require this.

Eric