db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Humberto Hernandez Torres <hhernan...@itweb.com.mx>
Subject RE: Torque project references, stability, reliability
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:33:52 GMT

We use Turbine/Torque in many projects since two years ago. We haven't had
any scalability problems. But in some cases we have had to cache results to
increase performance. Other issues that we had, were resolved in the list or
looking at the source code. Most of the issues we had were plataform
related. E.g. There were some problems with MS-SQL that have already been
solved and the same thing happened with DB2.
--

  Humberto