db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Matt Hughes <mhu...@ucalgary.ca>
Subject Postgres 7.3 joins and limit / offsets
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:07:52 GMT
Criteria's addJoin does inner joins, but is it possible to do left or
right joins without resorting to the Query object?

The PostgreSQL syntax in BasePeer.java seems to be incorrect; the
offset and limit are two seperate keywords, not parameters to
LIMIT. Is this a bug or is there some reason for it? If it's I bug,
I'll send a patch, but do other databases use DB.LIMIT_STYLE_POSTGRES?
If so, perhaps a third category for offset and limit syntax should be
added...

--
 Matt Hughes
  + mhughe@ucalgary.ca