db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Schmitt" <mi.schm...@gmx.de>
Subject No doSelectJoin...() ?
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:54:58 GMT
Hi,
I am new to this mailing list, so I don't know if this topic was discussed
earlier.
In the documentation (Peers Howto) I found a part that talks about methods
like 'doSelectJoinCategory()' in class ItemPeer. I cannot find anny of these
methods in my generated 'Peer' classes.
As far as I understand the documentation, these methods will automatically
populate referenced objects (foreign  keys in my db).
My question(s):
What do I have to do so that Torque generates these methods?
Well, what I really want is that Torque auutomatically populates referenced
objects, so that there is no extra db-select whhen accessing the referenced
object.
bye,
michael