db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Age Mooy" <am...@home.nl>
Subject RE: access multiple data sources from single app using torque?
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 21:40:21 GMT

See the attached Torque.properties file. It has two datasources
configured, both with a datasource factory, an adapter, a pool, and a
connection. In your schema you can use the database name attribute to
specify to which datasource that database belongs.

I have one schema for my security database, and a couple of other
schemas that use the default database.

Age