db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Alvin Antony" <Alvin.Ant...@internet.lmu.de>
Subject Antw: Attn: PostgreSQL users
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:54:32 GMT
hello friends,

if anybody of you tried the JDBC driver shipped with Jrun4 service pack
1 and Torque together?

any feedbacks?

thank you very much,
Alvin

Alvin K. Antony
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Internet und Virtuelle Hochschule
Softwareentwicklung
Oettingenstraße 67
80538 München
Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89 2102-5979
Fax: +49 (0)89 2102-5980
Mobile: +49 (0)175 9401175
E-Mail: aantony@lmu.de

Web: http://www.lmu.de/internet/

>>> seade@backstagetech.com.au 02/05 6:35  >>>
I am toying with the idea of switching from MySQL to PostgreSQL and so
I am
looking through all of the problems people seem to be having.  I have
summarised my findings so far on the wiki:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?TorqueProjectPages/PostgreSQLFA

If the existing PostgreSQL users can add to this page it would he
helpful
not only to me, but also to everyone else that is either currently
using or
considering using PostgreSQL.

I will commit the four noted issues, as long as I can get confirmation
that
they are necessary (and after I am able to access the new db-torque
cvs
module).

If we can flesh the other points out we should be able to integrate
the
result back into the postgresql-howto.

Note that as things currently stand I don't think I am going to have
the
time necessary to actually switch to PostgreSQL, but most of the
highlighted
issues seem fairly close to resolution so we may as well attack them.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade