db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Lustig" ...@marclustig.com>
Subject how to use torque.useClasspath = true
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:06:25 GMT
Thanks Scott and Andreou, I wasn't aware of those properties needed to
consider. Now my methods are generated properly.

But I wonder how to use "torque.useClasspath = true" in order not to rebuild
the jar after each modification of the templates.
The Description says: "If true, Torque will not look in the  templatePath
directory, for templates, but instead load them from the classpath, allowing
you to use Torque without extracting it from the jar."

What exactly does that mean "load them from the classpath".
Do I just need to add the path/to/where/the/templates/reside/ to my
system-path (w2k) or how is this supposed to work ?

I couldn't find a hint in the mailing archive...

Marc