db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Lustig" <m...@marclustig.com>
Subject AW: AW: Copy criteria object
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:05:19 GMT
Jürgen,
do I understand you correct, you extended Torque's BasePeer class and added
custom functionality?
This is something that I also wanted to do, not only for BasePeer, but also
for BaseObject.
But I wonder how do you tell Torque to use your Peer class when generating
the Peers, instead of BasePeer?
I can't find a property in
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque-3.0.0/properties-reference.html

I'm curious to know ...