db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Trudgett, Glen" <Glen.Trudg...@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject RE: obtaining native primary keys problem
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:31:09 GMT
When I make the insert into a particular table (2 Columns [packey,
filename])

This is the specific call;

pac.insert("/home/file.dat");

The function call is like this;

public void insert(String filename)
	{
		Pac insert = new Pac();
		try
		{
			insert.setFilename(filename);
			insert.save();

		} catch (Exception e) {
		e.printStackTrace();
		}

		return;
	}

The packey is automagically created using torques "native" primary key
selection.

Glen