db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Attn: PostgreSQL users
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 05:35:10 GMT
I am toying with the idea of switching from MySQL to PostgreSQL and so I am
looking through all of the problems people seem to be having.  I have
summarised my findings so far on the wiki:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?TorqueProjectPages/PostgreSQLFA

If the existing PostgreSQL users can add to this page it would he helpful
not only to me, but also to everyone else that is either currently using or
considering using PostgreSQL.

I will commit the four noted issues, as long as I can get confirmation that
they are necessary (and after I am able to access the new db-torque cvs
module).

If we can flesh the other points out we should be able to integrate the
result back into the postgresql-howto.

Note that as things currently stand I don't think I am going to have the
time necessary to actually switch to PostgreSQL, but most of the highlighted
issues seem fairly close to resolution so we may as well attack them.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade