db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Benoit Joly (LMC)" <Benoit.J...@ericsson.ca>
Subject MapBuilder.vm does not set the column size and description in the generated class.
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:04:55 GMT
I'm looking at a MapBuilder.vm and a generated .*MapBuilder class and if I understand correctly,
it's not adding the size specified in the schema.xml.
Also, the description is missing from ColumnMap... Is there any reason for that? Is it planned
to be added soon? or I'm I the only one needing this feature?
I need this in order to display a user friendly description in an html page using a TableMap
and ColumnMap objects.