db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Phee, Martin J (Jump Tech)" <Marty.P...@bp.com>
Subject RE: Can Torque.properties be configured to connect to more than o ne database
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:49:29 GMT
You can connect to as many as you want I believe.  I have mine setup to
connect to 3 different databases.

torque.database.default=default
torque.database.default.adapter=oracle
torque.database.pipedev.adapter=oracle
torque.database.smrt_prod.adapter=oracle
torque.database.gmsprd.adapter=oracle

torque.dsfactory.default.pool

torque.dsfactory.pipedev.pool

torque.dsfactory.smrt_prod.pool

torque.dsfactory.gmsprd.pool

I left out most of the dsfactory settings, but you should get the idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vinod_Thapliyal [mailto:Vinod_Thapliyal@infosys.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:45 AM
To: Turbine Torque Users List
Subject: Can Torque.properties be configured to connect to more than one
database

Hi,

Is there any way I can configure torque to connect to multiple databases
using a single torque.properties file. If, yes what changes (or properties)
do I need to make in the torque.properties. Or is it that using one
torque.properties file torque can connect to only one database (i.e. the
default database) only. Its mentioned that torque can be configured to
connect to multiple databases. But, how can we make the torque to connect to
multiple databases. I hope I will get a reply to this mail.

Vinod