db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Fortytwo <...@ign.com>
Subject Re: Java Primitive Data Types in Torque
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 20:04:27 GMT
Use the torque type "NUMERIC" instead of type "INTEGER". It'll return
java.math.BigDecimal (which can be null) instead of int. Check out my faq at:
There's a list of types at the bottom.

If anyone wants to take that faq and convert it to xdoc or whatever it
needs to be to be displayed on the torque website then be my guest. I'm not
willing to figure out how to use a cvs client to get the code to run the
translator which would then convert the xml I would then write to an xdoc
so that I could then use cvs to submit it to the site. It's too much hassle.