db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim Schneider <jschnei...@kjinteractive.com>
Subject Re: obtaining native primary keys problem
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:39:18 GMT
Glen,

I haven't tried the methods you mention. I usually just call the
accessor for the primary key field.

That is,

test.insert();
int pk = test.getId();  // assuming the primary key field name is "id"
in the schema.xml file

I'm assuming that this is not what you're looking for, but I thought I'd
just mention it anyway.

Jim