db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Lavoie <jeanmarc.lav...@videotron.ca>
Subject Re: Cann't use criteria two times.
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 05:56:31 GMT
The Criteria object is modified so the BasePeer can add some Cirteria of
is's own, like the field requested by the object. It look like it mix up
the BasePeer to reuse it. There was some discussion on that some weeks ago.

Simply create a new one, that make some line of code more, but  it will
work.

Good luck

Vinod_Thapliyal wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>I have created a criteria to query on one of my table. It involves join on tables. The
first time I query on a table the results are returned. But, next time when I try to use the
same criteria on the other table. It retunrs me an error. I tried a query on the second table
by commenting the query for first table then I get the results. But, the two queries don't
work together.