db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Vinod_Thapliyal" <Vinod_Thapli...@infosys.com>
Subject Cann't use criteria two times.
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 05:56:30 GMT
 Hi all,

I have created a criteria to query on one of my table. It involves join on tables. The first
time I query on a table the results are returned. But, next time when I try to use the same
criteria on the other table. It retunrs me an error. I tried a query on the second table by
commenting the query for first table then I get the results. But, the two queries don't work
together.

The criteria is:

criteria.addJoin(TurbineProjectsPeer.GROUP_ID,TurbineUserGroupRolePeer.GROUP_ID);

                        criteria.addJoin(TurbineUserGroupRolePeer.GROUP_ID,TurbineGroupPeer.GROUP_ID);

                        criteria.addJoin(TurbineUserGroupRolePeer.USER_ID,TurbineUserPeer.USER_ID);

                        criteria.add(TurbineUserGroupRolePeer.ROLE_ID,10);

                       Iterator = Projects;

Projects = TurbineProjectsPeer.doSelect(criteria).iterator();

                                    Projects = TurbineUserGroupRolePeer.doSelect(criteria).iterator();

I get the following error:

Error: org.apache.torqueException: Bad Conversion: java.lang.numberformatexception: silent

Any clue why its behaving like this?

vinod