db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Vinod_Thapliyal" <Vinod_Thapli...@infosys.com>
Subject not able to query on the second database.
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:44:26 GMT
Hi,

I have configured my torque to connect to oracle database other than my default database hypersonic.
I use database browser portlet to query on my table in Oracle database.(I don't have peer
classes for my table in oracle database coz I am directly quering to the database). The entries
in my torque.properties file are as follows:

torque.database.default=default
torque.database.default.adapter=hypersonic

torque.database.myoracle.adapter=oracle

torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver = org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url = jdbc:hsqldb:${webappRoot}/WEB-INF/db/jetspeed
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.user = sa
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.password =

torque.dsfactory.myoracle.connection.driver = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
torque.dsfactory.myoracle.connection.url = jdbc:oracle:thin:@triveni:1521:galileo
torque.dsfactory.myoracle.connection.user =  turbine
torque.dsfactory.myoracle.connection.password = turbine
torque.dsfactory.myoracle.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFactory
# The number of database connections to cache per ConnectionPool instance (specified per database)
torque.dsfactory.myoracle.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.myoracle.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.myoracle.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10

But when I query on the table no results are returned when I go and look in the log file I
get the following error:

43,247 - Left side ($tableSize) of '>' operation has null value. Operation not possible.
/portlets/html/database-browser-portlet.vm [line 103, column 22]

What is the problem here?

Regards,
vinod