db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Vinod_Thapliyal" <Vinod_Thapli...@infosys.com>
Subject Can Torque.properties be configured to connect to more than one database
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:44:34 GMT
Hi,

Is there any way I can configure torque to connect to multiple databases using a single torque.properties
file. If, yes what changes (or properties) do I need to make in the torque.properties. Or
is it that using one torque.properties file torque can connect to only one database (i.e.
the default database) only. Its mentioned that torque can be configured to connect to multiple
databases. But, how can we make the torque to connect to multiple databases. I hope I will
get a reply to this mail.

Vinod