db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Steve Hansen <steve.han...@sinex.com>
Subject Examples of Torque based solutions
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:53:21 GMT

Hello,

I've been using Torque for about 3 months now and I'm very pleased with
the software.  I'm trying to get it's use expanded in our company's
products.  The question came up of where else is Torque being used?  The
concerns are scalability and stability. Has Torque been stressed by an
application placing heavy IO demands on the database.

Our database use profile is that of a fairly small number of users 75 -
150, working against a Web JSP front end, generating large data demands
for reports with a modest amount of insert and update activity against a
dedicated database server.

How are you using Torque? The examples you give will help me convince
management of the value of Torque.

Thanks

Steve Hansen
Solutions Engineer