db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Robert Morse <rmo...@mdesignz.com>
Subject Oracle RAW Datatype
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:04:37 GMT
I have an existing Oracle 9i table that has several RAW columns
defined.  I noticed that Torque converts 'BINARY' types declared in the
schema file to 'LONG RAW'.  This doesn't work for me because the RAW
columns have indexes on them.  Before I simply try reading the table
with what Torque generates, has anyone faced this issue before?  Perhaps
Torque will read the columns declared as RAW without a problem?

Thanks.

--
"All motion is not progress, and all movement is not forward" (anon)
Key ID:  F0533BB6