db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jürgen Hoffmann ...@byteaction.de>
Subject AW: AW: Copy criteria object
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:34:54 GMT
Hi,

According to
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque-3.0.0/schema-reference.html

The database element takes the following attributes baseClass and/or
basePeer which will be used by Torque.

Kind regards

Jürgen Hoffmann
ByteACTION GmbH

cert. Perl Programmer
cert. Linux System Administrator
cert. Java Programmer

Besuchen Sie uns doch auf der CeBIT 2003
in Halle 4/Stand 70

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Marc Lustig [mailto:mail@marclustig.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2003 18:05
An: Turbine Torque Users List
Betreff: AW: AW: Copy criteria object

Jürgen,
do I understand you correct, you extended Torque's BasePeer class and
added custom functionality? This is something that I also wanted to do,
not only for BasePeer, but also for BaseObject. But I wonder how do you
tell Torque to use your Peer class when generating the Peers, instead of
BasePeer? I can't find a property in
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque-3.0.0/properties-reference.html

I'm curious to know ...