db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Raffaele Ragni" <raffaele.ra...@cone.it>
Subject R: how to use torque.useClasspath = true
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:21:37 GMT
I think it loads it from the jar file, but it assumes you include that
jar in the classpath when you compile it (with ant?).
At least it's how works with me.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Marc Lustig [mailto:ml@marclustig.com]
Inviato: venerdì 21 febbraio 2003 13.06
A: Turbine Torque Users List
Oggetto: how to use torque.useClasspath = true

Thanks Scott and Andreou, I wasn't aware of those properties needed to
consider. Now my methods are generated properly.

But I wonder how to use "torque.useClasspath = true" in order not to
rebuild
the jar after each modification of the templates.
The Description says: "If true, Torque will not look in the
templatePath
directory, for templates, but instead load them from the classpath,
allowing
you to use Torque without extracting it from the jar."

What exactly does that mean "load them from the classpath".
Do I just need to add the path/to/where/the/templates/reside/ to my
system-path (w2k) or how is this supposed to work ?

I couldn't find a hint in the mailing archive...

Marc