db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Andy Kriger" <andy.kri...@verizon.net>
Subject minimal required JARs
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:41:37 GMT
Torque comes with a lot of JAR files. Once I have generated my object model
classes from the database structure, what is the minimum JAR set I need to
deploy those classes? Shipping all 3.6M is not an option as I am aiming for
small portable code.

If it doesn't already exist, I'd like to put in a suggestion for a
deployable JAR (just those classfiles & properties necessary to support a
client with Torque-generated classes).

On a related note - are all the VM files in the torque.jar necessary once
you have generated your classes? A 3rd of that JAR size can be saved right
there if I can get rid of those.

thx
andy