db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Lustig" <m...@marclustig.com>
Subject AW: AW: torque-performance using cross-references
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:27:19 GMT
Scott, your patch that is attached to the Issue deals with .vm-files. So
that doesn't relate to the problem that Torque doesn't generate the
doSelectJoinXXX methods.

Anybody knows if there is a patch that re-enables the doSelectJoinXXX
methods for Torque 3.0 ?

(I tried an "Advanced query" in Scarab putting "doSelectJoin" in the
Description field, but that didn't give me any results.)

Marc