db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Lustig" <m...@marclustig.com>
Subject how to simply retrieve value of existing row (was AW: how to use Peer.doUpdate(object))
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:45:23 GMT

In one case that helps in another not.
Also, if I do this:
Projekt projekt = new Projekt();
projekt.setPrimaryKey(new NumberKey(itemId));
projekt.setNew(false);

then projekt.getProjektParaDescId();

is NOT returning the value that is in the corresponding row!
How on earth is it possible to simply retrieve the value of an existing row?
This is so much of a simple task!

Torque continues to drive me crazy sometimes as very simple tasks simply
don't appear to work intuitively at all.

Marc